IASPM UK and Ireland Membership
Membership in IASPM UK and Ireland is for the calendar year January 1-December 31. Membership fees are £25 for Waged, £10 for Unwaged.
The benefits of being an IASPM member:
- Access to UK & Ireland branch and international IASPM conferences and events.
- 2 UK branch newsletters per year.
- Membership of the international IASPM e-mail list. To join the international mailing list, email Rob Strachan.
- Membership of IASPM UK and Ireland’s branch e-mail list. To join the branch email list, please sign up here.
- Discount on subscriptions to the journal Popular Music. For 2013, the cost is £48 and £38 respectively. Contact Cambridge University Press Journal Subscriptions, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU; visit their website.
Please choose your membership type from the dropdown list and fill out the form below. Upon clicking the “Pay Now” button you will be directed to PayPal where you will be asked to submit additional information. With PayPal, you can securely pay with a credit card or through your own PayPal account. Membership is for the calendar year. If you are purchasing membership on behalf of others, please indicate their name(s) in the field provided.
To join IASPM UK & Ireland, please fill out this online membership form together with the required payment through Paypal
Alternatively, you may purchase annual membership by filling out the online Membership Form and the Standing Order Form with the appropriate membership fee. In order for your membership to be processed, you must send the lower section of the form by mail to:
Dr Rosemary Lucy Hill
IASPM UK and Ireland
School of Sociology and Social Policy
University of Leeds
Leeds LS2 9JT
If you have any queries about membership of IASPM UK and Ireland, or wish to pay membership fees by an alternative method to those listed above, please contact:
IASPM UK and Ireland Membership Secretary
c/o Institute of Popular Music
The University of Liverpool
80-82 Bedford St South
Liverpool L69 7WW